DONATE FOR FREE
There are loads of ways to support African Initiatives if you feel you don’t have time to volunteer or money to spare.
- Want to attend some of the UK’s greatest festivals for free while raising money for us?
Sign up to My Cause, choose your festival and your role and in exchange for your time they will make a cash donation to us. All you have to do is complete your shifts and fill in a feedback form with our charity number: 1064413. My Cause volunteers must be aged 18 or over by the first day of their chosen event and will be asked to volunteer for a maximum of 3 x 8 hour shifts spread across the event period.
- If you eat out, why not book through ChariTABLE bookings? You can search and book thousands of participating UK restaurants who will donate £1 per diner. The app is free to download and you can even ‘walk in’ and log your booking via the app from your table!
- Shop online with Easyfundraising: your online purchases can help raise money for our work – at no extra cost to you.
- Register at Recycle4Charity and choose African Initiatives as the charity which will benefit from your old mobile phones, laser and toner cartridges.
- Donate a car! GIVEACAR raises money for UK charities by scrapping and selling old cars. They’ll collect your old car for free and either recycle it for cash or send it to auction.