Provision of Project Monitoring and Evaluation related services – invitation to Tender
The purpose of this Invitation to Tender is to invite prospective consultants to submit a proposal and price quotation on provision of data analysis and reporting support.
Start of contract: ASAP
Deadline for submission of EoI: Thursday 20 June 2019
African Initiatives is a UK-based NGO focussing on women’s and girls’ empowerment.
The Equal Rights Project (2014-2019) is a five-year intervention that aims to ensure that girls and boys access to and benefit from quality education. The project operates in 52 schools, in six districts in Tanzania, namely Ngorongoro, Monduli, Longido, Karatu, Mbulu and Kilolo.
Funded by Comic Relief, the project is managed by African Initiatives and implemented in partnership with the Pastoral Women’s Council (PWC), Community Aid and Small Enterprises Consultancy (CASEC) and Community Research and Development Services (CORDS).
Scope of the assignment
The consultant will support the Equal Rights Project team in compiling and analysing project M&E quantitative data and in producing reports for local project stakeholders and for the donor. The assignment is analysis and reporting against 6 outcome indicators and targets.
The consultant will:
- Compile data received by the 3 project partners for the academic year 2018-2019, calculating rates (enrolment – project primary and secondary schools, year on year retention, transition from primary to secondary school) using the template employed in previous years
- Produce graphics showing project performance for each outcome indicator, over the five years disaggregated by District, and for each District by gender, and comparing this to national (and sub-national) trends on enrolment, retention, transition (where information is available).
- Compile beneficiary data for Year 5 and cumulatively over the 5 years, ensuring no double counting of project beneficiaries.
- Compile School Club Data received by project partners and produce a learning paper on the impact of club on students’ performance and achievement
The first three outputs should be completed by the 2nd of August 2019.
The fourth output should be completed by the 19th of August 2019.
- Proved experience of working with quantitative data/experience with basic statistical analysis
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit an expression of interest outlining areas of expertise with samples of select works if available, a curriculum vitae and a financial proposal by 20 June 2019 to email@example.com.
We are sorry but only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.